For collecting grass clippings on turf farms from large areas.
TRILO wide area collectors have a bin capacity of 10 – 16 m3. Despite their compact size, they have a large loading capacity that reduces the time spent driving back and forth to and from an unloading point. These wide area collectors have been specially designed for collecting grass clippings from very large areas with a working width of 6 or 7.8 m. With folded up wings, the vacuum sweepers can be transported on public roads. At a high working speed, a large wide area collector sweeps an area of 12 hectares clean in one hour. The vacuum sweeper is driven by a PTO drive shaft attached to the tractor and requires an output of 90 – 110 hp (66 – 81 kW).
All TRILO products for the turf industry can be found here.
• Collects up to 12 hectares per hour.
• Saving weight and easy emptying using unloading floor.
• Working widths from 6 to 7.8 m.
• Large radial tyres for low ground pressure.
• Optional pendling axle – four wheels in line.
• Driven by PTO drive shaft.
• Can be operated by one person.